The D-Series line of material handling conveyors are second cousins to the SD-Series. The D-Series is used when you need to move your material along a horizontal plane or slight incline. If you need to get stuff from point A to point B, the D-Series may be just the ticket.
The bed of this conveyor belt is constructed with a 20 degree trough configuration. This is designed to prevent material from rolling off the belt during transit. The belt is supported by a center roller for additional strength. Bed widths are built in 16, 10, and 24 inch dimensions so that you can match the conveyor to your material throughput requirements. The bearings on the belt pulleys are sealed and pr-lubricated.
Belt Widths: 16in, 20in and 24in (other widths available upon request)
Strong Truss Frame
Electric, Hydraulic, Gas, or Diesel Power
Aggressive Steep Climb Belt for Incline conveyance.
D-Series Conveyor Features
- Bed– 16″ 20″, or 24″ wide troughed bed.
- Frame: Strong, Rugged Truss style welded frame.
- Belt: 2 ply 150 black Rubber.
- Drive: Electric, gas, or hydraulic motor available.
- Bearings– Sealed, pre-lubricated, self-aligning, ball bearings.
- Drive pulley– 7″ in diameter. Open caged for self-cleaning.
- Tail Pulley– 6″ in diameter. Open caged for self-cleaning.
|CONVEYOR MODEL||OVERALL LENTH||CENTER PULLEY DISTANCE||WEIGHT (LBS.)|