The design of the C-Series makes them especially suited for steep excavation work in tight spaces. This conveyor is one of the most popular material handling conveyors we construct for several reasons:
The C-Series belt has a narrow bed design. Made for a 10-inch belt, this conveyor fits into small, narrow openings. This makes it ideal for basement excavation and clean-out. If small spaces are an issue, this belt is perfect for you.
The belt is durably made and is equipped with two-inch tall rubber bucket type cleats. Frame construction consists of either 7/8 inch or 1-1/4 inch steel tubing. This makes the belt very strong and durable.
Mulch & Nurserys
Portable Strong Frame
C-Series Conveyor Features
- Bed– 10″ wide slider bed with 2″ tall side guards
- Frame: Strong, Rugged Truss style welded frame.
- Belt: 10″ wide, 2 ply 150 black rough-top x bare.
- Cleats: 2″ tall U-shape bucket cleat on 20″ centers
- Drive: Electric, gas, or hydraulic motor available (see options).
- Cleats– 2″ tall rubber bucket cup, bolted on 20″ centers.
- Bearings– Sealed, pre-lubricated, self-aligning, ball bearings.
- Drive pulley– 7″ in diameter. Open caged for self-cleaning.
- Tail Pulley– 6″ in diameter. Open caged for self-cleaning.
|CONVEYOR MODEL||OVERALL LENTH||CENTER PULLEY DISTANCE||WEIGHT (LBS.)|